Each user gets 25 GB of email and IM storage (50 times the industry average).
Gmail is securely powered by the web, so you can be productive from your desk, on the road, at home and on your mobile phone, even when you're offline.
Get the benefits of Apps on leading mobile platforms
Spend less time organizing email and find emails quickly with Google powered search for your inbox.
Powerful Gmail spam filtering helps you stay focused on what's important. Postini filtering lets you customize your spam protection.
- Google News: Boost marketing and advertising and press releases.
- Google Places: Boost local product and services marketing.
- Google Apps / Cloud Computing: Reducing office IT expense more than 75% ( no back up , no software purchases, no server, no service / maintenance device contract) , Improve documents sharing and collaborations.
- Google Apps (email, Calendar and contacts): Improve mobility and reduce operations expense.
- Google Apps (Video): Reduce cost of training and improve communications and marketing.
- Google Apps (market place): Reduce cost (time and staff) related to project management, accounting, marketing, and sales. Increase operations and project deployment velocity, improve quality to seamless communications.
- Google Apps (sites): Reduce market cost by developing ease to use websites and lead catcher tools.
- Google Analytic: Web site performance monitoring and right sizing
- Google Web Master: Reduce cost of Search engine optimization and web site performance
- Google Voice: Reduce direct CKT and long distance call monthly expense.
- Google YouTube: Exponentially improving local and national marketing and lead catching
- Google Search (Customized): Reduce cost of business intelligence research and new products and services development in short amount of time .
- Google Books: Reduce cost of research and training
- Google Chrome: Web 2.0 browser advantage (i.e. Extensions, incognito, business customization)
- Google Adwords: Reduce marketing cost and find new clients
- Google Adsence: Earn revenue with company website
- Google Boos : Reduce marketing cost and find new clients
- Google Picasa: Improve Marketing and sales Picture, video sharing engine
- Google Map: Improve local marketing and deployment logistics
- Google Android: Improve mobility and computing (cell phone, tablet and chromebooks – windowless PC)
Small-Mid Businesses (SMB) are swiftly adopting cloud services as a cost-reduction strategy to enable greater IT agility. Industry experts estimate that SMB cloud spending alone will reach $100 Billion by 2014 and SMB's savings will be three times larger.
At the same time the IT landscape is transforming to more cloud based services; SEO WEB POWER has adapted service offerings based on Google Business Solutions that embraces the cloud. We offer complete consultation, migration, and adoption strategies using Google Apps and Google Business solution.
Google's web-based messaging and collaboration apps require no hardware or software and need minimal administration ultimately saving substantial time and cost for businesses. End users can use the familiar Microsoft Outlook interface for email, contacts, and calendar as they transition to Gmail and Google Calendar. A leading research firm found that Google Apps is as little as 1/3 the total cost of competing solutions.
Want to see how much you could save with Google Apps compared to Microsoft Exchange 2007? Estimate your savings
Each employee gets 25 GB for email storage, so they can keep important messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search.
Gmail is designed so employees can spend less time managing their inboxes, and more time being productive. Time-saving features like message threading, message labels, fast message search and powerful spam filtering help employees work efficiently with high volumes of email.
With several options for accessing their information while on the go, employees can be productive with Google Apps even when they're not at their desks.
At no extra charge, Google Apps supports over-the-air mobile access on BlackBerry devices, the iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android and many less powerful phones. Learn more
We guarantee that Google Apps will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime.**
With synchronous replication, your data and activity in Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Sites is simultaneously preserved in multiple secure data centers. If one data center is unable to serve your requests, the system is designed to instantly fall back to another data center that can serve your account with no interruption in service.
The Radicati Group found that Microsoft Exchange typically has 60 minutes of unplanned downtime per month. Google Apps customers typically experience less than 15 minutes of downtime per month. Read more
When you trust your company's information to Google, you can be confident that your critical information is safe and secure.
Google's information security team, including some of the world’s foremost experts in information, application and network security, are focused on keeping your information safe. Google and many other customers trust this system with highly sensitive corporate data. Learn more
Businesses get these customizable security features with Google Apps:
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools, powered by Postini, to complement powerful spam filters that automatically work with no up-front configuration.
- Custom outbound mail filtering tools to prevent sensitive information from being distributed, powered by Postini.
- Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share with Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sites.
- Custom password length requirements and visual strength indicators to help employees pick secure passwords.
- Enforced SSL connections with Google Apps to ensure secure HTTPS access.
- Optional email archiving, up to 10 years of retention.
Administrators can deeply customize Google Apps to meet their technical, branding and business requirements.
Integration options let you connect Google Apps to your existing IT infrastructure.
- Single sign-on API connects Google Apps to your existing authentication system.
- User provisioning utility and API connect Google Apps to your existing user directory system.
- Email routing and email gateway support let you run Google Apps alongside an existing email solution.
- Email migration utility and API let you bring mail from your existing email solution into Google Apps.
System branding and data ownership give Google Apps your look and feel, and ensures customer ownership of employee data.
- Custom user accounts on your compay's internet domain.
- Custom logo and colors in the applications.
- Contractual customer ownership of employee data.
Google Apps is highly reliable and easy to operate, but support is available for administrators should you need it.
Support options include:
- Phone support for critical issues
- Email support
- Self-service online support
* You will be asked to provide a credit card number to sign up for the free Google Apps for Work trial. However, you can cancel at any time before the end of your free trial and your card will not be charged.
** The 99.9% uptime SLA for Google Apps is offered to organizations using Google Apps for Work, as described in the Google Apps for Work Terms of Service.