What is Google Voice?
Google Voice is a voicemail and text service from Google that enables users to make free US calls and send free text messages, customize their voicemail, read voicemail text transcript ( English text sent to their emails) , and much more.
How to Use Google Voice?
When you sign up for Google Voice, You are given one free phone number that is connected to you across all your devices ( desktop and mobile and VOIP phones) and locations.
This enables you to manage all of your phones with one number, letting you customize what phone will ring based on specific callers.
While many of these features are free, some features, like call recording, are only available with paid accounts.
Google Voice Features
- Voicemail transcription
- One number
- Personalized greetings
- Inexpensive international calling
- Free Google Voice SMS/Google Voice text messaging
- SMS to email
- Share voicemails
- Block callers
- Screen callers
- Mobile app Conference calls
- Number Porting
- Listen in on voicemail before answering a call
- Set certain phones to ring depending on caller
- Call routing
- Voicemail transcripts
- Google Voice call recording
- Notification of voicemail via email or SMS
- Customize voicemail greeting for certain callers
- Call blocking
- Switch phone devices during a call
- Free PC-to-phone calling within North America
- Free PC-to-PC voice and video calling worldwide
Is Google Voice Free?
Setting up Google Voice is free, and the Google Voice apps are free, but some features are not such as;
- Number porting
- Making international calls with Google Voice
- A certain amount depending on where you are calling.
How to Setup and integrate Google Voice?
We have help hundreds of SMS and startups to set up their Google voice accounts and integrate them with;
- Mobile phone
- VoIP phones
- Gmail ( It is best when Google Voice is used as part of Google Apps)
- Digital profile website
- Google sites
- An more
Advantages of having a Google Voice Number
Having a Google Voice number gives you control and one number that can receive calls from all of their various phones. We can customize you account so that when someone calls a you ( a user’s Google Voice phone number) , it can ring on all of your phones, or just certain phones that a you selects.
Number porting lets users port their mobile phone number to Google Voice. This lets users have access to all the features and customizable options of Google Voice number, without having to get a new, separate number. There is a fee associated with number porting.