1. High PR Profile Backlinks
2. Blog Comments Submitted
3. Social Bookmarking Submissions
4. Web 2.0 Link Pyramid With 3 Tiers
5. Articles Written About Your Website
6. Articles Submitted To Directories
7. Edu And/Or .Gov Backlinks
8. Press Release Written About Your Website
9. Press Release Submitted
10. All Tier 1 Links Submitted To An Indexing System
11. All Links Submitted To Our Pinging System
12. Keyword Submitted To Back Link System
13. Detailed Monthly Link Reports
An in-depth and thorough keyword analysis is the vital first step to promoting any website. It provides the basis for efficient search engine optimization and any strategy in internet marketing. Identifying the most efficient keywords will enable your website to be found by your potential customers who are searching for you using the specific keywords.
A successful keyword analysis will help ensure that your website is effective in route-to-market for your business, offering a healthy return on investment. A professionally conducted keyword research can make the difference between success and failure for your website.
An initial consulting session with you enables a range of base terms to be agreed related to your key products and services: for example, a insurance reseller may identify terms such as 'auto insurance', 'cheap insurance', 'insurance now', etc. This base is then thoroughly researched and expanded upon using a combination of historical search data, competitive analysis, and in-house keyword analysis tools.
We will recommend a nice mixture of general keywords and phrases including niche terms for a specific market, in order that your site can obtain higher visibility online and quality leads on potential customers. Our analysis can provide details of not only which terms are most popular, but also those that are likely best to deliver the best return on investment and customer conversion.
For Example. Irvine, Tustin, Santa Ana, East Irvine, El Toro, Orange, Villa Park, Foothill Ranch, Silverado, Lake Forest, Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Laguna Hills, Garden Grove, Trabuco Canyon, Mission Viejo, Yorba Linda, Aliso Viejo, Corona Del Mar, Fountain Valley, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarit, Atwood, Fullerton, Huntington Beach, Midway City, Westminster, Brea, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Corona, Stanton, Laguna Niguel, Buena Park, La Habra, Norco, La Mirada, Whittier
Enterprise-class web analytics made smarter, friendlier and free.
Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.
Google Analytics makes it easy to turn page views into profits. And when used with other products in the Google ecosystem—including AdWords, AdSense, Website Optimizer, Webmaster Tools and others—it's easy to gain insights across marketing activities.
- Get Google's view of your site and diagnose problems
- See how Google crawls and indexes your site and learn about specific problems we're having accessing it.
- Discover your link and query trafficView, classify, and download comprehensive data about internal and external links to your site with new link reporting tools.
- Find out which Google search queries drive traffic to your site, and see exactly how users arrive there.
- Share information about your site
- Tell us about your pages with Sitemaps: which ones are the most important to you and how often they change.
- You can also let us know how you would like the URLs we index to appear.