Google Places quality guidelines and best practices
Google Places brings users and their local businesses together, both online and in the real world. To best serve our end users (and your potential customers), we've come up with a list of guidelines and best practices for your Google Places account and listings.
Through many years of creating and optimizing Google Places account for our clients, we have gained the knowledge of best practices to set up your Google Places account using best black hat and crwodsourcing techniques practices.
Following is list of services we offer to set up your Google places. Do it right The first time.
- Optimize your listing to help users find your business
- Make sure your listing is complete and accurate.
- Choose the most appropriate, specific categories for your business
- Establish a strong, accurate presence on the web
- Create citation supporting your Google places
- Link your Google places to your other listings and directories
- Create links encouraging your clinets to endorce your business with Google places review
- Google places offers - customers to check-in when they redeem offers
Google places best practice sample - Click on Example 1 Google places best practice sample - Click on Example 2 ( Dentistry ) Google places best practice sample - Click on Example 3 Google places best practice sample - Click on Example 4
Google Places set up services
- Your business local research, competition analysis and report
- Your business Google Places account set-up with the highest level of professionalism using the best practices
- Adhere to all Google rules and guidelines for submission
- Keywords and key phrases research ( Relevancy ) to determine what keywords your potential local customers are entering in the search results
- Short Video creations ( up to 5 ) and Google places embed - Clich here to see samples
- Relevant picture selection ( up to 10 )
and Google places embed
- Digital content creations - Clich here to see samples
- Keyword optimization and uploads of the photos and videos that you provide us
- Completion of all components that contribute to a complete profile, which results in a higher ranking in Google Maps
- Since posts expire after 30 days, monthly posts added to ensure you keep the page up to date